The Leading Women’s Health Software Specialists
- Positive return on your investment from direct cost savings.
- Tuned to provide time payback to clinical users.
- "It takes less time to record the data in my clinics than before we implemented the system".
- Significant reduction in administration time.
- Development technologies chosen to reduce the cost of development, deployment and support.
- Free upgrades to future releases
- No product 'end of life'.
- Flexible workflow options ensure no modifications are required.
- Solutions supported by regular user group meetings.
- Clinical Advisory Groups discuss and guide specific clinical developments.
- Clinical data accuracy and support for improved clinical safety.
- Solutions Plus works closely with all the professional bodies.
- Our users have direct contact with the Account managers and Software Developers for their application.
- We exhibit at all major clinical specialty conferences.
- Tailored installation and implementation support plans to suit your organisation.
- Choice of both in-house and scheduled training courses
- Products supported by extensive context sensitive on-line help.
- Online help desk including a client portal for the recording and management of support issues and enhancement suggestions.
- Direct contact with the Account Managers and Software Developers for their application.
- Solutions developed and proven to work in both a private practices and the largest of hospitals.
- Solutions that match the current size of your organisation and scale as your requirements change.
- Solutions able to be installed either in-house or hosted.
- Successfull installations in private practices, small hospitals, large hospitals, and regional (multi-hospital) situations.
- Integration with core IT systems including PAS/PMS systems, Clinical Document Repositories, Clinical Workstations etc.